We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/zyflex/
- 2 Homestay
- 3 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 8 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 Colorado itinerary
- 11 Oregon Coast question
- 12 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 13 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 14 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 24 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 25 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?