We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
- 1 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 12 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include