We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 2 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 3 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 4 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 5 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 6 Sedona to Vegas
- 7 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 48 Hours in NYC
- 10 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 11 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 12 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 13 Ferry to Nantucket
- 14 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 15 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 16 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 17 Another question about hawaii
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 Hawk's
- 22 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 23 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 24 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 25 Broadway show tickets
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?