We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 2 Airfares in the 1970's
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 6 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 7 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 8 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 9 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 10 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 11 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 12 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 13 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 14 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 15 Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 San Francisco and Napa
- 18 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 22 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 23 Budget NYC hotel
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 Timeshare on Cape Cod
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?