We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in January – what a deal!
- 2 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 3 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Late night eating in Kauai
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 9 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Hamilton Broadway
- 14 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 15 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 My road trip through southern US.
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Florida Nature Trip
- 20 help from a true New Yorker.
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?