We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 3 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 4 Moving to CT
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 19 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 20 Green Flea in NYC
- 21 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 22 Orlando in March
- 23 New England September
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip