We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 15 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 16 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 A day in Dallas
- 25 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!