We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My CA itinerary
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Charleston and Asheville
- 7 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 8 Xmas in new york
- 9 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 10 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 11 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 12 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 13 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 14 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 17 Nashville 2016
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Grand Canyon to LA
- 23 VANCOUVER- PORTLAND-SEATTLE
- 24 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 25 Death Valley
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?