We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 5 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 6 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 9 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 10 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 12 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 13 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 14 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 15 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?