We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 2 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 3 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 4 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 7 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 8 4 Days in LV
- 9 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 10 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 11 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 12 Michigan advice needed
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Yosemite Valley showers
- 16 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 LegoLand Florida
- 19 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 20 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 louisiana bayou
- 23 SF Cable Cars
- 24 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 25 Mobile Suggestions
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?