We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Hire Alamo
- 2 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 3 http://thermosculptproblog.com/nootrology/
- 4 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Paul Gauguin
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Highway 1 motels
- 9 Running kissimmee Florida
- 10 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 13 Berkshires with a toddler
- 14 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 15 Getting around in NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 View of Empire State Building from street
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 A Week in New York City
- 23 Mackinac or Holland?
- 24 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?