We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 19 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 New York Trip
- 23 Balloon fest hotels
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast