We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First visit in New Mexico
- 2 Maine in latter half of September
- 3 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 4 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 12 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 15 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 adams morgan - safety
- 20 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 21 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 22 Morning in miami
- 23 Las Vegas must sees
- 24 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 25 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?