We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denali
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 What car service?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 11 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?