We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 2 Champaigne, Illinois
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 7 Farewell from Ira
- 8 Cashless Toll roads.
- 9 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 10 taking home sand
- 11 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 14 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 15 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 16 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 17 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 18 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 19 Back From Alaska
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 22 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 23 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 24 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 25 orlando need a car?
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?