We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 6 fort lauderdale
- 7 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 8 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 9 Downtown Chicago
- 10 5 days in Colorado
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 18 Southwest road trip
- 19 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 22 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 25 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?