We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 5 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 10 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 14 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 15 Kid School Admission
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Southern Alabama trip report
- 19 New York City-New Things?
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning
- 23 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 24 Atlanta to LA
- 25 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.