We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Returned from Sedona
- 2 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 3 Carlsbad Caverns
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 50th Anniversary Trip
- 6 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 12 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 13 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 14 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 15 NYC with wheelchair
- 16 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 19 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 20 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 22 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 23 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 24 Biloxi Suggestions
- 25 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?