We're spending Thanksgiving just north of Santa Ynez and are looking into girls/guys' day out options.
The girls would like a day spa for massages, but so far we've only managed to find the Fess Parker Spa. They only have one massage room, and while it's for couples, it'd be more relaxing if we can get our massages individually. We don't love this option because one of us will always be gone for a massage (makes it hard for girl chat!). Are there any other options besides driving to Santa Barbara (an hour away) or hiring a masseuse to come to the house (means we'd have to kick all the boys and kids out)? I tried Alisal Ranch, but their spa is for guests only.
And for the boys, any recommendations on a nice golf course - preferably a par 3? They're looking into Zaca Creek in Buellton and Sunset Ridge in Santa Maria.
While you're at it, we'd welcome any other recommendations (restaurants, wine tasting, etc.).
Spas / Massages & Golf in Los Olivos / Solvang / Santa Ynez Area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 2 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 3 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 4 California
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 What time is it?
- 7 Oahu
- 8 Disney World Florida moderate hotel ?
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 11 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 12 getting around DC
- 13 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 14 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 15 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 16 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 17 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 24 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 25 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon