I will be in the charlotte area sometime in April which will be a weekend trip. I know that Spartanberg is approximately 1 hour to 1 Hour and 30 min by car and bus. The only day I will be able to go to Spartanberg is for Sunday which will be one day. I noticed that alot of the museums are open from mon- Sat and are closed on Sundays. Is there any one who has been there or lives there that can recomment what to do for someone who is only going to be in the area on sunday only. Is it a nice place or boring. Once again I will be in Charlotte in April on the weekend. And the only time I can go to Spartanburg is for a sunday. Does anyone have any recommendations if there is anything to do there on Sundays being that most museums are closed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 8 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February