I will be in the charlotte area sometime in April which will be a weekend trip. I know that Spartanberg is approximately 1 hour to 1 Hour and 30 min by car and bus. The only day I will be able to go to Spartanberg is for Sunday which will be one day. I noticed that alot of the museums are open from mon- Sat and are closed on Sundays. Is there any one who has been there or lives there that can recomment what to do for someone who is only going to be in the area on sunday only. Is it a nice place or boring. Once again I will be in Charlotte in April on the weekend. And the only time I can go to Spartanburg is for a sunday. Does anyone have any recommendations if there is anything to do there on Sundays being that most museums are closed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 9 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York