I will be in the charlotte area sometime in April which will be a weekend trip. I know that Spartanberg is approximately 1 hour to 1 Hour and 30 min by car and bus. The only day I will be able to go to Spartanberg is for Sunday which will be one day. I noticed that alot of the museums are open from mon- Sat and are closed on Sundays. Is there any one who has been there or lives there that can recomment what to do for someone who is only going to be in the area on sunday only. Is it a nice place or boring. Once again I will be in Charlotte in April on the weekend. And the only time I can go to Spartanburg is for a sunday. Does anyone have any recommendations if there is anything to do there on Sundays being that most museums are closed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 3 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Zion to Albuquerque
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 12 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 13 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Round trip from Chicago
- 16 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 17 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed