I will be in the charlotte area sometime in April which will be a weekend trip. I know that Spartanberg is approximately 1 hour to 1 Hour and 30 min by car and bus. The only day I will be able to go to Spartanberg is for Sunday which will be one day. I noticed that alot of the museums are open from mon- Sat and are closed on Sundays. Is there any one who has been there or lives there that can recomment what to do for someone who is only going to be in the area on sunday only. Is it a nice place or boring. Once again I will be in Charlotte in April on the weekend. And the only time I can go to Spartanburg is for a sunday. Does anyone have any recommendations if there is anything to do there on Sundays being that most museums are closed. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 4 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 5 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 San Diego Little Italy
- 13 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 14 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 Healdsburg tips
- 21 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.