We are planning a family trip to Space Camp in Hunstville,Alabama this coming June. While dad and son do the camp, what ideas are there for mom and 6 yr. daughter in this area? We will be there 3 days. Any input on this area or the camp would be appreciated. We will be driving from Ohio to Alabama...can anyone give us ideas for cool side trips on the way south? You can see that I am interested in any and all information that can be shared. Thanks.
space camp-Huntsville Alabama
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 Extra storage for your kayak
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights