I am interested in taking my mom to Berkeley Springs for a mini spa vacation for her 80th birthday. We are interested in facials, massage, and just browsing the shops. However, we've never been there and don't know where to stay or which spa to go to. We'd be interested in a room for up to $150 per night. Has anyone had experience at any of the inns/bed and breakfasts and the various spas. Any information is appreciated
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 12 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include