Planning an anniversary trip to Portland next month and was wonderfing if there are any cool spa resorts/hot springs that are nearby. Looking for something kind of hippie-ish-- not a golf resort thing, but nice. Thanks!
Spa resorts/hot springs near Portland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 New England Skiing
- 24 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please