I'm looking for a nice resort/spa for a girl's weekend getaway. Does anyone have any recommedations? I live in Minneapolis, MN and would like to be able to drive vs. fly. Any opinions on Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, The Fontana Spa at the Abbey, or The American Club?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 Cape cod Labor Day
- 4 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 5 Grand Teton Questions
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 9 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 10 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 11 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 12 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 13 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 14 Steamboat in August
- 15 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 18 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 19 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 20 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 21 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 22 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 23 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 24 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 25 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.