finalized plans for our upcoming vac, but i would love any feedback or suggestions. flying to albuquerce evening. Rental car to Santa Fe where we will spend the night. want to look at santa fe then off to Taos. Plan to stay in Farmington with next day quick visit to 4 corners then into S. Rim of Grand Canyon. spending the night there and going to Lake Powell in the afternoon where we will stay at Lake powell resort. Anyone stay here? Good place? and which tour on the lake should we take? antelope canyon or Rainbow bridge? We will visit Bryce Canyon the next day and Zion Nat'l Park then Las Vegas to relax in luxury for 4 days. Which mega hotel would be best? We have to drop off the rental and guess no suggestions on how to beat the one way steep drop off fee? Any suggestions for Bryce or Zion? It will just be me and my 2 daughters in their 20's. we're not much for major hiking but will do some mini 2 mile or so.Any eating places anywhere along the way that are outstanding?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach
- 2 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 Washington DC Metro
- 12 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 13 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Wine Country Picnic
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Road trip through the south
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?