finalized plans for our upcoming vac, but i would love any feedback or suggestions. flying to albuquerce evening. Rental car to Santa Fe where we will spend the night. want to look at santa fe then off to Taos. Plan to stay in Farmington with next day quick visit to 4 corners then into S. Rim of Grand Canyon. spending the night there and going to Lake Powell in the afternoon where we will stay at Lake powell resort. Anyone stay here? Good place? and which tour on the lake should we take? antelope canyon or Rainbow bridge? We will visit Bryce Canyon the next day and Zion Nat'l Park then Las Vegas to relax in luxury for 4 days. Which mega hotel would be best? We have to drop off the rental and guess no suggestions on how to beat the one way steep drop off fee? Any suggestions for Bryce or Zion? It will just be me and my 2 daughters in their 20's. we're not much for major hiking but will do some mini 2 mile or so.Any eating places anywhere along the way that are outstanding?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Whale watching
- 5 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 8 palm desert, CA
- 9 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 22 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 23 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida