finalized plans for our upcoming vac, but i would love any feedback or suggestions. flying to albuquerce evening. Rental car to Santa Fe where we will spend the night. want to look at santa fe then off to Taos. Plan to stay in Farmington with next day quick visit to 4 corners then into S. Rim of Grand Canyon. spending the night there and going to Lake Powell in the afternoon where we will stay at Lake powell resort. Anyone stay here? Good place? and which tour on the lake should we take? antelope canyon or Rainbow bridge? We will visit Bryce Canyon the next day and Zion Nat'l Park then Las Vegas to relax in luxury for 4 days. Which mega hotel would be best? We have to drop off the rental and guess no suggestions on how to beat the one way steep drop off fee? Any suggestions for Bryce or Zion? It will just be me and my 2 daughters in their 20's. we're not much for major hiking but will do some mini 2 mile or so.Any eating places anywhere along the way that are outstanding?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal Orlando
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 7 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 California
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha