finalized plans for our upcoming vac, but i would love any feedback or suggestions. flying to albuquerce evening. Rental car to Santa Fe where we will spend the night. want to look at santa fe then off to Taos. Plan to stay in Farmington with next day quick visit to 4 corners then into S. Rim of Grand Canyon. spending the night there and going to Lake Powell in the afternoon where we will stay at Lake powell resort. Anyone stay here? Good place? and which tour on the lake should we take? antelope canyon or Rainbow bridge? We will visit Bryce Canyon the next day and Zion Nat'l Park then Las Vegas to relax in luxury for 4 days. Which mega hotel would be best? We have to drop off the rental and guess no suggestions on how to beat the one way steep drop off fee? Any suggestions for Bryce or Zion? It will just be me and my 2 daughters in their 20's. we're not much for major hiking but will do some mini 2 mile or so.Any eating places anywhere along the way that are outstanding?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas