finalized plans for our upcoming vac, but i would love any feedback or suggestions. flying to albuquerce evening. Rental car to Santa Fe where we will spend the night. want to look at santa fe then off to Taos. Plan to stay in Farmington with next day quick visit to 4 corners then into S. Rim of Grand Canyon. spending the night there and going to Lake Powell in the afternoon where we will stay at Lake powell resort. Anyone stay here? Good place? and which tour on the lake should we take? antelope canyon or Rainbow bridge? We will visit Bryce Canyon the next day and Zion Nat'l Park then Las Vegas to relax in luxury for 4 days. Which mega hotel would be best? We have to drop off the rental and guess no suggestions on how to beat the one way steep drop off fee? Any suggestions for Bryce or Zion? It will just be me and my 2 daughters in their 20's. we're not much for major hiking but will do some mini 2 mile or so.Any eating places anywhere along the way that are outstanding?
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 Fripp island
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotel near Public Theater
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles