My fiancé and I are looking to do a destination wedding in Naples, Sanibel or Marco Island. Does anyone have any suggestions pointers etc. We will be having approx. 50 guests and are looking to do it anywhere from October of this year to Jan. 2014. We will be going down to this area in May for 3 days so we want to see everything we need to see to make a decision. We appreciate anything anyone can offer. Thank you.
Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK