I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 5 With a ticket to the round
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 West Coast Road Trip
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york