I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road