I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Door County
- 6 10 Days in Maine
- 7 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 22 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California