I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Juneau May 8th
- 11 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Question about Miami travel
- 25 Salt Lake City