I am taking Southwest Airlines for the first time next week. I bought my ticket months ago but then two weeks ago I added the $10 early bird check in. I got a confirmation saying that Early Bird Check-In has been added to my reservation. But now what. I still go on line 24 hours before the flight? How does that put me ahead of other people who didn't buy the $10 EarlyBird check in option? I thought it worked liked EasyJet but apparently this is different and I'm confused. Please explain.
Southwest Airlines - boarding question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Burlington VT day trip
- 7 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 8 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 Denver to Ouray
- 15 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 16 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 17 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 18 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 19 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 20 San Francisco - mid October
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 25 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?