I am taking Southwest Airlines for the first time next week. I bought my ticket months ago but then two weeks ago I added the $10 early bird check in. I got a confirmation saying that Early Bird Check-In has been added to my reservation. But now what. I still go on line 24 hours before the flight? How does that put me ahead of other people who didn't buy the $10 EarlyBird check in option? I thought it worked liked EasyJet but apparently this is different and I'm confused. Please explain.
Southwest Airlines - boarding question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah