I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/cleara-bella/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday