I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 주식어플 공부어플 oninve.com
- 2 Philly Itinerary Help
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 7 Costco Travel
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 10 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 11 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 12 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 13 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Country Walkers
- 16 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 19 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 20 Sacramento Hotel
- 21 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels