I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Southern Utah Itinerary help - doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!