I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Southern Utah Itinerary help - doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations