I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Southern Utah Itinerary help - doable?
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Airport luggage tamparing
- 9 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 10 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 11 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 15 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 16 Luxor Egypt
- 17 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please