I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Downtown Chicago
- 5 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Nashville
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 fort lauderdale
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?