I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Florida in October
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 FLL to Key West
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 16 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 19 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 20 New England Road Trip
- 21 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 22 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 23 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC