I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Southern Utah Itinerary help - doable?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HIGHEST QUALITIES STUFF HERE. CONTACT (862) 243-5220
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL