I am attending a reunion in Park City and am excitied to take the opportunity to check out some of the Southern Utah parks......but I think I got carried away with my plans and fear I'll be spending too much time behind the wheel rather than walking and exploring. What are your thoughts on this plan? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!
Mon- Drive to Moab for 2 nights (via Price). Afternoon suggestions?
Tues- visit Arches
Wed- drive to Torrey see Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef stay in Torrey
Thu- Highway 12 all the way to Zion through Bryce. Is this doable? Suggested stops? Zion 2 nights and
Sat- to SLC
Sun – Fly
Southern Utah Itinerary help - doable?
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 15 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?