On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 2 Alcatrez sold out
- 3 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 4 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 5 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 6 WA to CT
- 7 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 11 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 12 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 13 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 Maine weather and temps
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens