On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa valley getaway
- 2 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 Day in Spokane
- 5 summer vacation
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 What to pack
- 8 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 9 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 10 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 11 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 First time, Best business class?
- 15 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 18 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 19 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 22 Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 25 Between Naples and Fort Myers