On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Angels Landing
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 First Time to California
- 6 San Francisco and Napa
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 12 California RV baby and child seats
- 13 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 16 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 17 car rentals in San Diego
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 20 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 21 First time visit to California
- 22 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 23 NY State Assembly Internship
- 24 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 25 Waikoloa restaurants?