On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 3 International student, applying for school
- 4 Getting around in NYC
- 5 driving from LA to Portland
- 6 11 days SE coast road trip
- 7 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 8 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 9 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 10 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 11 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 50th in Hawaii
- 18 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 19 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 20 Silverthorne
- 21 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 24 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 25 Afternoon in Philadelphia