On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 2 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 3 Sedona sold out!
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 6 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 7 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 10 Hawaii Trip in May
- 11 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 12 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March