On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/exoslim/
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 4 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 5 blue ridge parkway?
- 6 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 7 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 Wedding gifts?
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Seattle Ho
- 16 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 17 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 20 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 23 Southern history- walkable cities
- 24 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 25 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?