On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 4 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 5 October in Colorado
- 6 Boston to New York
- 7 Mobile Suggestions
- 8 One day in Dallas
- 9 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 12 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 13 Pensacola Suggestions
- 14 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 15 Nova Star
- 16 4 Days in LV
- 17 7 days in Colorado
- 18 louisiana bayou
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 Biloxi Suggestions
- 21 myrtle beach
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 25 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places