On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Southern Road Trip
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 3 Boston area
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Rockport, MA dining?
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Princeville in January