On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Southern Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 10 Long Island Advice
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Boston suggestions
- 16 California
- 17 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w