On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 2 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 4 Days in Juneau?
- 5 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 6 5 Days near Denver
- 7 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 8 Lake Champlain, VT
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 20 Days Road Trip
- 12 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 16 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 18 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Briefly, in WNY
- 21 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 22 Denver to Yellowstone
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 25 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego