On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 2 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 3 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 4 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 7 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 8 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Rhode Island Get Away
- 14 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 20 Adirondacks trip repot
- 21 New England Tour
- 22 Carmel CA lodging
- 23 Driving CA 395
- 24 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 25 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?