On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BYOB in New York City
- 2 Broadway show tickets
- 3 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 4 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 7 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 8 4th of July in Chicago
- 9 Chicago Cab
- 10 Restaurants in DC
- 11 Hawk's
- 12 Oahu hotels
- 13 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 14 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 15 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 16 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 24 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 25 Camping Sites in and around NY