On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taft law-enforcement admiral told reporters
- 2 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 3 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 4 A Week in New York City
- 5 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 6 Yosemite Visit
- 7 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 8 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 9 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 10 Best route to Cody?
- 11 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 12 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 New York City Christmas 2015
- 16 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 17 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 20 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 21 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Hilton Head restaurants