On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago to Mount Rushmore...?
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 6 Zurich airport connections
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 DC Metro to other sites?
- 9 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 10 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 11 Cleveland West Side Market
- 12 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 13 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 15 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 16 DC Hotel location help
- 17 Dinosaur National Monument
- 18 Eastern Seaboard
- 19 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 20 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 21 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 22 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 24 Miami airport--safety??
- 25 Heading to Asheville, NC