On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids