On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 2 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 3 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 4 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 7 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 8 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 9 trip to Acadia National Park
- 10 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 11 September southwest utah
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 14 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 15 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 16 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 17 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 18 Charleston and Asheville
- 19 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 20 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 21 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 22 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 23 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 24 Visa, Greencard advice
- 25 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah