We are planning a driving trip in the Spring starting in Charlotte NC. We are not on any strict schedule and would like to visit: Asheville, Knoxville, Chatanooga, Atlanta, Savannah, Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston and Raleigh. Would love suggestions about this itinerary and how long to plan in each city as well as sights not to miss. Also, if you have favorite places to stay would appreciate those as well.
Southern Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Sonoma or napa?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Black Hills Trip Report
- 11 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 12 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 13 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Cape Cod in October
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 Theater Historians
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 22 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 23 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 24 Getaway
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?