We are planning a driving trip in the Spring starting in Charlotte NC. We are not on any strict schedule and would like to visit: Asheville, Knoxville, Chatanooga, Atlanta, Savannah, Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston and Raleigh. Would love suggestions about this itinerary and how long to plan in each city as well as sights not to miss. Also, if you have favorite places to stay would appreciate those as well.
Southern Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah restaurants
- 2 10 day trip
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 4 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 7 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 8 Venice tourist travel pass
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Crossville, TN in March
- 12 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 17 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?