We are planning a driving trip in the Spring starting in Charlotte NC. We are not on any strict schedule and would like to visit: Asheville, Knoxville, Chatanooga, Atlanta, Savannah, Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston and Raleigh. Would love suggestions about this itinerary and how long to plan in each city as well as sights not to miss. Also, if you have favorite places to stay would appreciate those as well.
Southern Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 2 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 3 Timeshare Nightmares
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki