We usually vacation on the North Shore of MN but since we're going a bit early this year, we are thinking of heading more south. Any ideas, favorite parks etc.?? We are planning on hiking and bringing our dog. I would love any imput. Thanks!
Southern MN - Parks, hiking trails..
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 4 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 5 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 12 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?