So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 Union Square area restaurant
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 7 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 8 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 9 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Richmond highlights?
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 21 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 22 New York, New York...
- 23 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 24 trains in Europe
- 25 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???