So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
View all United States activity »
- 1 Key West on NYE
- 2 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 7 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 8 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 20 Oahu Information
- 21 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 22 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 One day in Washington DC