So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 12 hello guys....
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested