So we think we will stick to California for our vacation. Especially traveling with two kids. - ages 4 and 5. Going with San Diego and Los Angeles.- we have 9 days for our trip-including travel. We are flying out of Denver, CO. I would appreciate fun/kid friendly hotel ideas and other things to do. We would like to take a day trip to Coronado Island, possibly spend the night? Would like to go to San Diego Zoo and Sea World. End of the week we would drive along the coast to Los Angeles and see Hollywood and that area. Any must-do's or must-not's? We don't mind driving to get to something worth visiting. Kids are great travelers. Hotel budget would probably be around 200.00/night. Thanks!
Southern Californian Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!