We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 5 New Mexico in May
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 Redwoods National Park
- 8 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 9 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 11 Traveling Alone
- 12 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 13 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 16 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 17 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 Arizona in late January
- 20 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 23 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 24 Las Vegas Vacation
- 25 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings