We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 how Testosterone Enhancer behave that face men
- 3 Follow These Tips To Buy Your Skin Looking Better
- 4 Anti-aging skin care technique
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 6 Miracle @ Improve Pores And Skin Care With Wrinkle Eye Cream
- 7 Are you looking a Good Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- 8 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 9 Biloxi Report
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 13 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 14 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 15 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 19 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 20 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 21 Cross-Country trip advice
- 22 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 23 California Coast
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 University of Florida Public Campus Parking