We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Southern California with teens. Help needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 6 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 What's new on Maui?
- 13 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey