We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Southern California with teens. Help needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 4 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 7 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 8 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 San Diego with Kids
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 13 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 14 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 19 Temecula< CA
- 20 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 21 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.