We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Southern California with teens. Help needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Phoenix restaurants
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 San Diego Trip Report
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara