We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 2 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 3 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 8 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 9 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 10 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 14 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 15 California/Yosemite
- 16 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 17 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 18 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Fall in Ozarks
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco