We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 avast Installation renewal CONTACT ☎1800 681 7208 avast Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 6 Take on any terrain with the most powerful side-by-side vehicles.
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 9 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 15 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 18 Inn at Key West
- 19 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!