We are hoping to travel to Southern CA for one week, end of July. Traveling with DH, 17yo DS, and 15yo DD. Have traveled Palm Desert, San Francisco and Napa. I was thinking about the San Diego area. Should we stay in one location, and venture out for day trips? We love a beautiful resort property, with lovely pool, beach access would be important. Nice restaurants, walking etc. Please, all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 20 California RV baby and child seats
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 23 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 24 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 25 car rentals in San Diego