Hello all, I will be returning to Southern California in a few weeks with our family. We will be flying into San Diego and planning on one day at Disneyland. It is a four-day trip. I want to go to the beach at least one day. Would you recommend somewhere in San Diego or should we just head towards Orange County? We arrive late morning and have all day to get to the Anaheim area. We've been to Balboa Park and the Coronado beach before (and loved it). If we've been to Coronado, should we do Huntington or Newport Beach instead or are San Diego beaches better? Also, Is the Cabrillo Monument worth a visit this trip? We love being outdoors. I don't think we want to do the zoo, SeaWorld, etc., this trip. Thanks!
Southern California With Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 3 California San Diego area lodging
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 15 Advice on Roadtrip
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip