Hi Fodorites: I am planning a vacation for my family (wife and 21 yr, 19 yr and 14 yr olds) in mid-June and would love to hit the beach somewhere between LA and SD (ideally. In a perfect situation, we would find condo's or villas near or on the beach (as opposed to hotel rooms) as my daughter has severe food allergies (allows us to make 2 meals per day). We can go from economical to moderately expensive in cost. Any smart ideas? Also, would love suggestions over the course of our planned 10 day visit.
Southern CA Beach Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Card Brands Launch Security Initiative
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Portland Maine Hotels
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston