Hi Fodorites: I am planning a vacation for my family (wife and 21 yr, 19 yr and 14 yr olds) in mid-June and would love to hit the beach somewhere between LA and SD (ideally. In a perfect situation, we would find condo's or villas near or on the beach (as opposed to hotel rooms) as my daughter has severe food allergies (allows us to make 2 meals per day). We can go from economical to moderately expensive in cost. Any smart ideas? Also, would love suggestions over the course of our planned 10 day visit.
Southern CA Beach Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October