My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Southeastern Wisconsin Road Trip?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 15 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 17 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 18 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 23 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 24 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!