My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 6 Alcatrez sold out
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 WA to CT
- 10 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Maine weather and temps
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 21 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 22 Broadway
- 23 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 A great birthday trip to Charleston!