My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/dermabellix/
- 2 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 3 http://advisorwellness.com/lunexia/
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 6 http://www.supplementrail.com/andro-beast/
- 7 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 8 Send postcard to an inmate in jail - Inmateaid
- 9 US whole month of January where to
- 10 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 11 Dedicated server Netherlands
- 12 Places to stay in Skagway
- 13 A fun ride to Miami Disney Universal Studios
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 16 Bryce and Zion planning
- 17 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 18 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning