My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Wedding gifts?
- 3 First Trip to New Mexico
- 4 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 united airlines flight reservations number 1844 922 7448 travel now
- 7 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 8 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 9 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 Layover
- 16 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 17 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 25 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla