My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advise on trip
- 2 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 more info.>>>>> http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://probiomaxmexico.com/biocore-muscle/
- 6 Viatropin Reviews
- 7 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 8 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 9 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 10 Grade 12 subjects
- 11 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 14 Sedona
- 15 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 16 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 17 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 18 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 19 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 21 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 22 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 23 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 24 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 25 Kauai in November