My husband and I are planning a weekend road trip from Chicago up through southeastern Wisconsin to see some fall foliage. We like to hike and see off-the-beaten path sights. We will also have our small dog with us (she likes to hike too!).
We've never been to Wisconsin - any tips on must-see sights, things to do, or recommendations on where to see the fall colors?
I've checked out the fall color website, but some insider info would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 6 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 17 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 18 Maui where to stay help
- 19 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Tallahasse to San Francisco