Which community in the 30A South Walton Beach area is fun for teens 15 and 18. I heard it was safe and laid back but I also don't want them to be bored. I've heard Seaside has lots of activity. We want to stay directly on the beach so I could use some advice in that area as well. I would like to be close to where my teens want to hangout and I'm not too fond of high rises. We are a family of 4 and may consider letting them each bring a friend, so 4-6 people.
South Walton Beach - 30A - for Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 15 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England