I have not been to South Texas since 1973... I see where the McAllen-Edinburg area has grown many fold. Grandson will be spending the summer there.
South Texas, anyone?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 3 Four days in DC
- 4 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 One Night at Logan Airport
- 9 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 10 Circle Oahu / luau
- 11 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 14 Backpacking in April
- 15 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 19 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 20 3 nights in Nashville
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??