Looking for a quiet, relaxing romantic, couples-oriented bed and breakfast or small hotel on the South Shore of Long Island. Ocean front or ocean views a must. Any recent experiences or recommendations? Thanks.
South Shore of Long Island: Romantic, ocean front B&B or small hotel?
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 9 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 15 Seward to Anchorage
- 16 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 17 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah