have booked a condo at the Royal Beach n Tennis Clup for the last week in Sept .. driving from DFW .. we are in the planning stages of gathering info on what not to miss and other things to do, places to eat or visit .. we will be traveling in our 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee and hope to drive the island to the cut off .. was wondering how that is and if anyone has done it before .. thought about camping a nite on the beach out there .. we are used to driving and camping around the Surfside/Galveston area .. looking for great seafood for sure .. am a pro/am photographer and look forward to some cool places to shoot .. any thoughts on visiting Mexico and guess we need to take our passports as well and wondering if it is worth it .. all in all we just want to have a nice relaxing time ... any do's and dont's would certainly help as well .. thanks all in advance !!
South Padre Vacation Last of September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road