have booked a condo at the Royal Beach n Tennis Clup for the last week in Sept .. driving from DFW .. we are in the planning stages of gathering info on what not to miss and other things to do, places to eat or visit .. we will be traveling in our 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee and hope to drive the island to the cut off .. was wondering how that is and if anyone has done it before .. thought about camping a nite on the beach out there .. we are used to driving and camping around the Surfside/Galveston area .. looking for great seafood for sure .. am a pro/am photographer and look forward to some cool places to shoot .. any thoughts on visiting Mexico and guess we need to take our passports as well and wondering if it is worth it .. all in all we just want to have a nice relaxing time ... any do's and dont's would certainly help as well .. thanks all in advance !!
South Padre Vacation Last of September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 2 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Burlington VT day trip
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 12 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 13 Driving Chgo- Denver,things to see on way, where to stop
- 14 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 15 Denver to Ouray
- 16 Three days to explore Denver & Boulder - where to stay?
- 17 Three day colorado summer trip (Denver-RMNP, Colorado springs)
- 18 Denver-Taos-Santa Fe-Durango/Mesa Verde
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 San Francisco - mid October
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 25 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara