have booked a condo at the Royal Beach n Tennis Clup for the last week in Sept .. driving from DFW .. we are in the planning stages of gathering info on what not to miss and other things to do, places to eat or visit .. we will be traveling in our 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee and hope to drive the island to the cut off .. was wondering how that is and if anyone has done it before .. thought about camping a nite on the beach out there .. we are used to driving and camping around the Surfside/Galveston area .. looking for great seafood for sure .. am a pro/am photographer and look forward to some cool places to shoot .. any thoughts on visiting Mexico and guess we need to take our passports as well and wondering if it is worth it .. all in all we just want to have a nice relaxing time ... any do's and dont's would certainly help as well .. thanks all in advance !!
South Padre Vacation Last of September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Central Coast-California
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Moving to CT
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!