have booked a condo at the Royal Beach n Tennis Clup for the last week in Sept .. driving from DFW .. we are in the planning stages of gathering info on what not to miss and other things to do, places to eat or visit .. we will be traveling in our 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee and hope to drive the island to the cut off .. was wondering how that is and if anyone has done it before .. thought about camping a nite on the beach out there .. we are used to driving and camping around the Surfside/Galveston area .. looking for great seafood for sure .. am a pro/am photographer and look forward to some cool places to shoot .. any thoughts on visiting Mexico and guess we need to take our passports as well and wondering if it is worth it .. all in all we just want to have a nice relaxing time ... any do's and dont's would certainly help as well .. thanks all in advance !!
South Padre Vacation Last of September
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center