We are thinking about going to Texas in early April to celebrate our anniversary and my husbands 65th birthday. We have never been to Texas but love walking the beaches and enjoying birds and wildlife and possibly go out fishing for a day . I know the beaches won't be the white sugar sand like in Florida but are the beaches a hard sand that are easy to walk on? Not sure if there would be enough to do in SPI for a week so thought we might split the time and also go to San Antonio since we have never been down there. If we split the time how many days do you suggest in each location? Do you know of any nice condos on the beach? Thanks for any help you can provide us.
South Padre Island/San Antonio
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 16 Cape Ann area
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants