We are thinking about going to Texas in early April to celebrate our anniversary and my husbands 65th birthday. We have never been to Texas but love walking the beaches and enjoying birds and wildlife and possibly go out fishing for a day . I know the beaches won't be the white sugar sand like in Florida but are the beaches a hard sand that are easy to walk on? Not sure if there would be enough to do in SPI for a week so thought we might split the time and also go to San Antonio since we have never been down there. If we split the time how many days do you suggest in each location? Do you know of any nice condos on the beach? Thanks for any help you can provide us.
South Padre Island/San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak