We are thinking about going to Texas in early April to celebrate our anniversary and my husbands 65th birthday. We have never been to Texas but love walking the beaches and enjoying birds and wildlife and possibly go out fishing for a day . I know the beaches won't be the white sugar sand like in Florida but are the beaches a hard sand that are easy to walk on? Not sure if there would be enough to do in SPI for a week so thought we might split the time and also go to San Antonio since we have never been down there. If we split the time how many days do you suggest in each location? Do you know of any nice condos on the beach? Thanks for any help you can provide us.
South Padre Island/San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Oregon Road Trip
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 14 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 15 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Refining my California Itinerary
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining