We are thinking about going to Texas in early April to celebrate our anniversary and my husbands 65th birthday. We have never been to Texas but love walking the beaches and enjoying birds and wildlife and possibly go out fishing for a day . I know the beaches won't be the white sugar sand like in Florida but are the beaches a hard sand that are easy to walk on? Not sure if there would be enough to do in SPI for a week so thought we might split the time and also go to San Antonio since we have never been down there. If we split the time how many days do you suggest in each location? Do you know of any nice condos on the beach? Thanks for any help you can provide us.
South Padre Island/San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 10 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 13 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 14 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 15 Denver 1 day in denver
- 16 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 24 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 25 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South