I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 4 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 5 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 6 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 7 USA October 2016
- 8 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 13 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 14 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Kings and Sequoia.
- 17 Uber and Miami
- 18 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 19 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 20 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 21 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 22 New Orleants dining
- 23 Springtime in Florida
- 24 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 25 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part