I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://livestream.com/accounts/19258681/bayernMunichvsacmilanlivestream
- 2 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Napa valley getaway
- 6 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Day in Spokane
- 9 summer vacation
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 What to pack
- 12 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 13 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 14 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 First time, Best business class?
- 18 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 19 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 20 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?