I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 3 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 4 Which island for R&R?
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter