I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 New York in December
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 Staying outside DC
- 11 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 12 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 13 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 17 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 18 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 19 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 20 Road trip
- 21 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 22 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 23 Getting married to a French man
- 24 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 25 Florida beach recommendation, please