I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Steamboat Springs, CO