I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sure in June
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Carmel Monterey
- 4 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 10 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 11 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 12 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 13 Roadtrip July 2017
- 14 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 16 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Arches Devils Garden
- 24 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 25 RV camping near Yosemite NP