I've never been to South Padre Island, but I'm researching spring break destinations for next year. I want to get "tropical" - and I think South Padre Island is far enough south for a nice, warm spring break.
Is it a family friendly destination for spring break? I only know of it as a college spring break party zone
We'd be flying from Chicago - so any help or insight you can give me would be great - Three kids ages 8, 8, & 9.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 3 Buying wine New York City
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 6 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 BYOB in New York City
- 9 Week in Colorado
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 Cape Cod visit in August
- 12 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 13 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 14 Is this a new record for spam?
- 15 Ferry to Nantucket
- 16 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 17 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 18 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 19 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 22 Sedona to Vegas
- 23 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary