My son and his friends (total of 8) had a condo reserved on South Padre Island, beginning this Friday, March 9. It got flooded and they have been told it won't be ready for their excursion. I know that everyone is leary about Spring Breakers, but these are all good, responsible kids that are heartsick because their trip has fallen through. Everyone is scrambling to try to find them another place. I don't know much about that area, but are there any suggestions from my beloved Fodorites that could help or point us in the right direction? I don't know what beaches or areas the kids like (I believe that they were going to be near Coca Cola (?) beach. I think so highly of these kids, that I would be willing to front their damage deposit. They won't do any damage - they just want to relax after a tough semester (they are engineering students) and basketball season (they are all on their college team). Help!!
South Padre Island - Need help FAST!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Must Eats
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 17 Florida St George's Island
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Union Square area restaurant
- 20 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???