My son and his friends (total of 8) had a condo reserved on South Padre Island, beginning this Friday, March 9. It got flooded and they have been told it won't be ready for their excursion. I know that everyone is leary about Spring Breakers, but these are all good, responsible kids that are heartsick because their trip has fallen through. Everyone is scrambling to try to find them another place. I don't know much about that area, but are there any suggestions from my beloved Fodorites that could help or point us in the right direction? I don't know what beaches or areas the kids like (I believe that they were going to be near Coca Cola (?) beach. I think so highly of these kids, that I would be willing to front their damage deposit. They won't do any damage - they just want to relax after a tough semester (they are engineering students) and basketball season (they are all on their college team). Help!!
South Padre Island - Need help FAST!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 5 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando