My son and his friends (total of 8) had a condo reserved on South Padre Island, beginning this Friday, March 9. It got flooded and they have been told it won't be ready for their excursion. I know that everyone is leary about Spring Breakers, but these are all good, responsible kids that are heartsick because their trip has fallen through. Everyone is scrambling to try to find them another place. I don't know much about that area, but are there any suggestions from my beloved Fodorites that could help or point us in the right direction? I don't know what beaches or areas the kids like (I believe that they were going to be near Coca Cola (?) beach. I think so highly of these kids, that I would be willing to front their damage deposit. They won't do any damage - they just want to relax after a tough semester (they are engineering students) and basketball season (they are all on their college team). Help!!
South Padre Island - Need help FAST!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach