I think we are after the main spring break crowd, but still wondering if South Padre Island is fun for families? Lodging recommendations appreciated. Would love to be on the beach, but definitely want a pool too.
South Padre Island - last week in March - OK for a family?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 6 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas