I would like to go to SoNo for a weekend but don't know the area. I want a well known hotel or nice b&b right in SoNo so I can walk to everything. I don't want to drive back and forth into town. Any suggestions?
South Norwalk, CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th