I will be travelling with my 5 year old son to south florida in march and I"m looking for a luxury hotel (but not more than $500) to stay at for 3 to 4 nights. I"ve stayed at Breakers, Naples Grand and Boca Raton Resort so want something new. Considering Diplomat, 4 Seasons, Ritz Carlton. I won't be renting a car so I need to have a resort with enough to do at hotel or walking distance. Thoughts
South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater