We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 2 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Colorado aspen updates
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 Fall color yet?
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 15 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination