We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 2 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 3 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 6 Utah restaurants
- 7 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 10 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 11 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 10 day trip
- 15 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 18 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 23 Venice tourist travel pass
- 24 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 25 Italian restaurants in NYC