We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 4 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 NYC with my 13 year old
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may