We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 14 charleston during Christmas Week
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?