We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Lodging - Yosemite
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)