We're looking for a place to stay in south florida that's directly on the beach, as in I walk out the back door and my feet are in the sand We have a baby who takes naps and has a hard time sleeping on the beach, so we were thinking we could have him nap in the room and relax outside on the beach with a monitor if the place were close enough to a beach. OR if it's just near the beach at least have a pool right outside the doors where we could go while the baby is napping. We live in naples (Southwest FL) and only want to drive about 3.5 hrs at most. Any ideas would be helpful!
South Florida Hotel/Resort/House ON the beach....or pool in back
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 4 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Park City ideas
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 19 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston