My husband and I are planning on going to Mt. Rushmore sometime this late summer or early fall. Any recommendations on places to stay or other things to see? We'll be driving and are not opposed to camping a couple nights. Thanks for the help!
South Dakota/Mt. Rushmore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 2 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando