Heading out late August for 3+ week trip. Flying in and out of Denver, Co. (had do do it this way because of companion air fare) We are used to lots of driving, so extra car time won't bother us. We want to see Mt. Rushmore, Badlands, Angel (?) Cave, then work our way over to Montana to Glacier National Park, from there going up to the Lake Louise/Jasper area, then we will work our way back to Denver. Would like the best scenic routes between these places and what to see/do along the way. Love scenic and wildlife. We have been to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Tetons, that's why I didn't mention any of these places. ALL help will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.
South Dakota, Montana, Lake Louise
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Madison Square Garden
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio