Heading out late August for 3+ week trip. Flying in and out of Denver, Co. (had do do it this way because of companion air fare) We are used to lots of driving, so extra car time won't bother us. We want to see Mt. Rushmore, Badlands, Angel (?) Cave, then work our way over to Montana to Glacier National Park, from there going up to the Lake Louise/Jasper area, then we will work our way back to Denver. Would like the best scenic routes between these places and what to see/do along the way. Love scenic and wildlife. We have been to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Tetons, that's why I didn't mention any of these places. ALL help will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.
South Dakota, Montana, Lake Louise
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 2 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?