Heading out late August for 3+ week trip. Flying in and out of Denver, Co. (had do do it this way because of companion air fare) We are used to lots of driving, so extra car time won't bother us. We want to see Mt. Rushmore, Badlands, Angel (?) Cave, then work our way over to Montana to Glacier National Park, from there going up to the Lake Louise/Jasper area, then we will work our way back to Denver. Would like the best scenic routes between these places and what to see/do along the way. Love scenic and wildlife. We have been to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Tetons, that's why I didn't mention any of these places. ALL help will be muchly appreciated. Thanks.
South Dakota, Montana, Lake Louise
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Denver in a half day
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle