I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maryland vs Wisconsin
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Black History Museum
- 10 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 13 How much time in Badlands?
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 DC Restaurants
- 18 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 19 Short Oregon Trip
- 20 usa roadtrip
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde