I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 chicago to hibbing
- 2 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 3 Luxury Accommodations Motel-Machesney Park, IL, Janesville, WI
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 6 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 9 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 10 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 11 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 12 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 San Diego
- 15 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 16 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 17 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 18 Driving at Night in YNP
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Pacific coast road trip
- 23 My son's first day in New York
- 24 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 25 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??