I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
South Dakota Modern Architecture search
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skiing New Mexico
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 4 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 16 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 17 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?