I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 8 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 9 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 13 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 14 Napa Valley Hotel
- 15 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 16 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 17 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 18 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 19 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 20 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 21 Depot Bay OR
- 22 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM