I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 2 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 3 New Years Eve in NYC
- 4 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 5 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 6 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 7 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 14 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 Polynesian Cultural Centre