I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Southwest US
- 7 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 8 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Glacier to Banff
- 11 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 12 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 13 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 16 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Harlem, NY
- 19 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 20 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 21 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 22 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 23 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Mississippi gulf coast