I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 4 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 11 I95
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 15 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Pt Everglades to fll
- 18 Change planes in Atlanta
- 19 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 20 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 21 Restaurants in Mesa
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 25 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017