I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 Atlanta With Toddler
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 17 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 22 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 23 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park