I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
South Dakota Modern Architecture search
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 St Patrick's renovations
- 9 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 10 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing