I am doing a road trip, and driving through South Dakota. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding modern architecture and design in the state. I'd love to see some things as we tour though! We will be driving on I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.
Any modern buildings or interiors to see? Current architects or past legends? Or something so wacky it makes everyone scratch their head? (Yes, we will be stopping at the Corn Palace!!)
Any help is much appreciated!
(I will also be posting this for Wyoming and Montana.)
South Dakota Modern Architecture search
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?