Has anyone stayed at Sylvan Lake Resort at Custer State Park? I stayed there two years ago in one of their cabins which I didn't care for. They were too rustic for me. I would like to stay in the lodge and was wondering how the rooms are. We are planning on going in September. Thanks for any help.
South Dakota Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 Dinner in Miami
- 8 Orlando to Savannah
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 Christmas weather?