Has anyone stayed at Sylvan Lake Resort at Custer State Park? I stayed there two years ago in one of their cabins which I didn't care for. They were too rustic for me. I would like to stay in the lodge and was wondering how the rooms are. We are planning on going in September. Thanks for any help.
South Dakota Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 21 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help