My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Temecula< CA
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?