My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
View all United States activity »
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast