My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 12 Theater Historians
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 18 Boston hotel & transportation
- 19 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 hilton capital
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon