My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas