My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Utah 2
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Orlando parks advice
- 20 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 21 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 California San Diego area lodging
- 25 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March