My husband and son are considering a hike on the Centennnial trail. They are talking about a four to seven day trip in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what not to miss in this area? Our son is in college in Nebraska so the area is very new and unfamiliar to us. They are also wishing that they could hike without having to then turn around and hike back to the car seeing the same area. Any ideas on how to avoid that? And one last question they have been reading that many of the creeks are dry in August which limits water for drinking. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
South Dakota Centennial Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 2 Los Angeles day trips
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 5 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Orlando hotels
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 11 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 14 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 15 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 16 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area