Flying into Denver, driving up to South Dakota in mid-September. Have 4 days. Want to see all the major SD sites (Mt. Rushmore, Badlands). Hope to catch a couple of ranger programs (evening) and do some walking too. What's 'off the beaten path' in the area? Where shall we stay--Rapid City and do day trips, or move around? Looking for economical motels/inns and restaurant ideas. Create my road trip 'map' for me, if you can! Thanks.
South Dakota area 4 days--what to do, where to stay on a budget
View all United States activity »
- 1 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 2 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 14 Oahu Information
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast