Hi Everyone! Finally purchased our tickets to South Dakota; we will leave in late May and have allocated two weeks for this trip. Our thinking it one week to see everything in South Dakota and then drive to Yellowstone, which would be our 3rd trip here. I am curious to know if anyone has based themselves in Rapid City for the South Dakota part instead of moving around and changing hotels. If so, I would appreciate some help on the lodging. I have Yellowstone pretty much planned, but am unsure of the Dakota portion. My first thought was just to stay at a Comfort Inn and drive where we wanted each day until we move to Yellowstone. Any and all help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
South Dakota and Yellowstone accomodations
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Trip to New Orleans
- 3 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 4 SmarterVegas Question
- 5 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 6 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 San Diego or Hawaii
- 9 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 Tampa area and North
- 14 Season greetings
- 15 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 16 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 17 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 18 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Uber Car service
- 21 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 22 SF Activities
- 23 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions