Hi Everyone! Finally purchased our tickets to South Dakota; we will leave in late May and have allocated two weeks for this trip. Our thinking it one week to see everything in South Dakota and then drive to Yellowstone, which would be our 3rd trip here. I am curious to know if anyone has based themselves in Rapid City for the South Dakota part instead of moving around and changing hotels. If so, I would appreciate some help on the lodging. I have Yellowstone pretty much planned, but am unsure of the Dakota portion. My first thought was just to stay at a Comfort Inn and drive where we wanted each day until we move to Yellowstone. Any and all help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
South Dakota and Yellowstone accomodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State