Hi Everyone! Finally purchased our tickets to South Dakota; we will leave in late May and have allocated two weeks for this trip. Our thinking it one week to see everything in South Dakota and then drive to Yellowstone, which would be our 3rd trip here. I am curious to know if anyone has based themselves in Rapid City for the South Dakota part instead of moving around and changing hotels. If so, I would appreciate some help on the lodging. I have Yellowstone pretty much planned, but am unsure of the Dakota portion. My first thought was just to stay at a Comfort Inn and drive where we wanted each day until we move to Yellowstone. Any and all help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
South Dakota and Yellowstone accomodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 11 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 18 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour