Hi Everyone! Finally purchased our tickets to South Dakota; we will leave in late May and have allocated two weeks for this trip. Our thinking it one week to see everything in South Dakota and then drive to Yellowstone, which would be our 3rd trip here. I am curious to know if anyone has based themselves in Rapid City for the South Dakota part instead of moving around and changing hotels. If so, I would appreciate some help on the lodging. I have Yellowstone pretty much planned, but am unsure of the Dakota portion. My first thought was just to stay at a Comfort Inn and drive where we wanted each day until we move to Yellowstone. Any and all help greatly appreciated! Thanks!
South Dakota and Yellowstone accomodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Juneau May 8th
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Question about Miami travel
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews