I was wondering if there is much to do in Murell's Inlet SC in December. Thinking of switching my time share. I assume it is too cool for swimming. Are there any attractions open all year? I understand there are lots of restaurants. I plan on taking a day trip to Charleston. Any other day trips advisable? My concern is if the town is mostly summer oriented would being there is December be a waste of time. Please advise. thanks
South Carolina: Murrell's Inlet in December
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?