I was wondering if there is much to do in Murell's Inlet SC in December. Thinking of switching my time share. I assume it is too cool for swimming. Are there any attractions open all year? I understand there are lots of restaurants. I plan on taking a day trip to Charleston. Any other day trips advisable? My concern is if the town is mostly summer oriented would being there is December be a waste of time. Please advise. thanks
South Carolina: Murrell's Inlet in December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 2 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 3 from Moab to Bryce
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Hana hotels in August
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 8 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 9 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 10 Berkshires
- 11 Spring Break in Charleston
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 15 Hana question
- 16 Sea world San Diego
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 22 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Montana- what are must see places?
- 25 Clearwater visit.