I am traveling to Hilton Head Island for a week over the Labor Day weekend. I would like to make the most of my time there and the surrounding cities (e.g. Savannah to Charleston). I'd like to know what I should definitely plan to visit during this initial trip to this area. I am driving and willing to travel as much as needed to see the high spots. I am traveling with active adults ages 35 - 78. We are open to all suggestions. Thank you.
South Carolina & Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 3 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 4 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 7 Cape Cod trip report
- 8 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 14 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 25 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July