I am traveling to Hilton Head Island for a week over the Labor Day weekend. I would like to make the most of my time there and the surrounding cities (e.g. Savannah to Charleston). I'd like to know what I should definitely plan to visit during this initial trip to this area. I am driving and willing to travel as much as needed to see the high spots. I am traveling with active adults ages 35 - 78. We are open to all suggestions. Thank you.
South Carolina & Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston suggestions
- 2 Ben Landa
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 14 West Coast Road Trip
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 17 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 18 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 first time in AZ
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 24 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 25 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014