My mother's always wanted to see the campus of Notre Dame so I was planning on driving her to South Bend at the end of July. Does anybody know if reservations at nearby hotels are necessary in the summer? Is there anything else to do there besides ND?
South Bend/Notre Dame in summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 19 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 20 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 24 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?