I understand that the South Beach local bus service is the best way to get around South Beach. Can anyone tell me how late this service runs, and do the busses run quite regularly?
Does the service run on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 2 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Nashville Never Been
- 5 Interracial couples traveling south
- 6 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 Traveling in winter
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Uber boston