How far is it by car? Is it a day trip or does it require more time? We are thinking of doing a 2 day trip to St. Augustine. What are the pros and cons of each destination from our location of Port Charlotte?
South Beach from Port Charlotte, Fla.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Orlando for Work
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui