Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/apexatropin-review/
- 2 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 HAWAII; HELP!
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 15 Coffee in Boston?
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -