Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?