Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shenandoah National park
- 2 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 3 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Two Days in South Beach
- 6 Crystal River area, Florida
- 7 Pensacola Beach Florida Trip Report
- 8 Hawaii - where?
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 15 24 days out west
- 16 Pacific Northwest
- 17 New Orleans Streetcars
- 18 Things to do in NYC
- 19 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 20 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 21 Sandford Airport
- 22 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 23 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 24 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 25 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -