Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 General Utah planning questions
- 4 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 8 Boston area -- nature
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March