Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Costco Travel
- 4 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 5 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 8 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 12 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 13 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 14 4 days road trip southern New England
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 18 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 19 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 20 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -