Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 2 No Spam this morning!!
- 3 San Francisco transit options
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 8 Honeymoon on PCH
- 9 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 10 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 16 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 17 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 18 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -