Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 2 Broadway show tickets
- 3 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 4 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 5 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Hawk's
- 8 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 9 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 10 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 11 Another question about hawaii
- 12 BYOB in New York City
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 16 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 17 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 18 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 19 Key West, FL
- 20 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 21 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 25 Hiking and biking hotel options
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -