Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/femme-youth
- 2 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 3 Texas info
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 6 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 10 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 13 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Airbnb seattle
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 17 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 18 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -