Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Another Great DC Trip
- 9 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 10 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 11 Black History Museum
- 12 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 15 How much time in Badlands?
- 16 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 17 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 18 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 19 DC Restaurants
- 20 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 21 Short Oregon Trip
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 24 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 25 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -