Hi everyone -
We are headed to the west coast in a couple weeks and we will cover Pebble Beach, wine country and the city of San Fran, staying a few nights in each place. For wine country, we are staying in Sonoma, (Fairmont Mission Inn and Spa) and wanted to go to Stag's Leap winery. How bad is the damage at the wineries and vinyards? I assume roads will be clear by the time we get there? I have printed out Stu D's trip suggestions from years back and cannot wait! We are leaving on 9/11 (I know, I know.. with all the unrest in today's world, now I am kind of nervous about that, and then this earthquake recently too....). We are celebrating our 30 year anniversary, so the dates have been set for months.
Will everything be back up and running in wine country by the 14th?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 products are the ones which are formulated to boom
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 Lunch in Central Park
- 4 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 5 My travels to Monument Valley
- 6 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 14 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment
Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
Hi everyone -