We will be driving back to Anchorage from Denali and are looking for a nice place to stop for a few hours - excellent sightseeing? wildlife viewing? short hike?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas +21
- 2 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Your favourite places in New York City
- 5 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 Nilichik Ak.
- 9 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 10 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 11 Grand Teton Questions
- 12 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 13 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 14 Grand American Road Trip!
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 17 Rules of the Subway
- 18 Grand Teton Questuons
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 21 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 23 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 24 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 25 Mystic CT