We will be driving back to Anchorage from Denali and are looking for a nice place to stop for a few hours - excellent sightseeing? wildlife viewing? short hike?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 3 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 4 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 5 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 6 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 7 Martha's Vineyard area
- 8 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 9 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 10 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 11 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 12 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 13 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 15 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 16 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 17 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 18 Western U.S. Road trip
- 19 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 24 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 25 Returned from Sedona