We will be driving back to Anchorage from Denali and are looking for a nice place to stop for a few hours - excellent sightseeing? wildlife viewing? short hike?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 2 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 3 Boston Ideas
- 4 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 5 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 6 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 7 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 8 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 9 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 10 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 11 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 12 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 15 Week motorcycle ride
- 16 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 17 Crested Butte so expensive
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Flower Piano
- 22 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 23 Maine weather and temps
- 24 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 25 Relocation help - move to cool climate