Need a plan for @ 30-40 women on two separate days while husbands are attending a convention in NO. Is there a cooking school/class you would recommend that would be fun? I was also thinking about a tour, maybe something a little different than the average bus tour. Many of these people have already been to NO previously. Is anyone familiar with LeMonde Creole tours? Their walking tour of the French Qtr has good reviews, they also have a Cemetary/Voodoo tours that looks interesting. Or possibly a plantation tour? Timing could be from 2 hours to all day. I'm open to suggestions, but would like something fun and entertaining and (and maybe a little offbeat). This is a convention my DH is putting on so of course, would like it to be a good time.
Something fun for the Ladies in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Alaska
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 15 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona