Need a plan for @ 30-40 women on two separate days while husbands are attending a convention in NO. Is there a cooking school/class you would recommend that would be fun? I was also thinking about a tour, maybe something a little different than the average bus tour. Many of these people have already been to NO previously. Is anyone familiar with LeMonde Creole tours? Their walking tour of the French Qtr has good reviews, they also have a Cemetary/Voodoo tours that looks interesting. Or possibly a plantation tour? Timing could be from 2 hours to all day. I'm open to suggestions, but would like something fun and entertaining and (and maybe a little offbeat). This is a convention my DH is putting on so of course, would like it to be a good time.
Something fun for the Ladies in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone