Need a plan for @ 30-40 women on two separate days while husbands are attending a convention in NO. Is there a cooking school/class you would recommend that would be fun? I was also thinking about a tour, maybe something a little different than the average bus tour. Many of these people have already been to NO previously. Is anyone familiar with LeMonde Creole tours? Their walking tour of the French Qtr has good reviews, they also have a Cemetary/Voodoo tours that looks interesting. Or possibly a plantation tour? Timing could be from 2 hours to all day. I'm open to suggestions, but would like something fun and entertaining and (and maybe a little offbeat). This is a convention my DH is putting on so of course, would like it to be a good time.
Something fun for the Ladies in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Orlando to Savannah
- 4 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Dinner in Miami
- 8 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 9 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 10 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 13 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 17 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 18 Tipping advice
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England