I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Flower Piano
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Maine weather and temps
- 10 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 11 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 12 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 16 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 17 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 18 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 19 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 20 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 21 Alcatrez sold out
- 22 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 23 WA to CT
- 24 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 25 Kids missing three weeks of school.