I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 JFK Terminal 8
- 5 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 6 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 9 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 10 AR State Parks
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 17 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 18 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Atlanta With Toddler
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?