I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have You travel best bingo sites in US
- 2 Amish
- 3 Advice on tipping
- 4 Road trip October
- 5 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 6 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 7 United Nations tours
- 8 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 11 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Hilton Head restaurants
- 15 Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 Cross Country NH to WA
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.