I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 Fight against premature aging of the skin
- 5 http://reviverxtry.com/rejuvonus/
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 9 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 10 Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 14 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 15 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 16 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 17 Uber boston
- 18 What is there to do on MAUI
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 21 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Summer in Michigan
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 25 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!