I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 2 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 3 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 4 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 New Orleans logistics
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015