I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 2 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Philly Itinerary Help
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 8 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 9 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 10 4 days road trip southern New England
- 11 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 12 trip out west horses and rafting
- 13 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 16 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 17 Costco Travel
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 20 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 21 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 22 Country Walkers
- 23 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 24 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 25 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor