I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 2 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 7 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 8 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 10 Need help with a rough plan
- 11 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 12 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 13 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 14 kauai
- 15 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 16 Hawaii Cruise
- 17 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 18 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 First time to Alaska
- 21 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 22 Hawaii - where?
- 23 BBQ
- 24 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 25 Anaheim - no car