I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 2 Dr Oz Anti Wrinkle Review
- 3 Staying outside DC
- 4 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/virilax/
- 6 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 7 Best Anti Aging Review by Dr Oz
- 8 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 9 Morocco tour
- 10 Are you looking Toronto-based Recruitment Service?
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-science/
- 12 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 13 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 18 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 21 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Ideas for New York
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66