I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 2 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 5 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 10 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 11 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Big Sur Help!!
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 24 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers