I am thinking of driving to Chicago either tomorrow or monday (Christmas eve). I mainly want to see the christmas decorations in the downtown and if any other christmas stuff is going on. As parking is really a problem in the downtown, I was thinking maybe I could park my car somewhere else and then maybe take the blueline (or any other line) to downtown. Can you please let me know of some nice and safe area where I can park my car and then catch a train to the downtown? I will be with my family so safety is a big concern for me.
Also if I have to stay overnight is there any cheap hotel you can suggest. Right now I dont want to stay in downtown area as the prices might be too high and I will also have my car so again parking will be a problem.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 4 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 5 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 6 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 7 First Trip to Texas -
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 15 Beaches in Florida
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 22 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 23 Charleston Hotel Question
- 24 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?