I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 2 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 5 San Diego - wher to stay
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 11 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 12 Berkshires in late October
- 13 2 day in Adirondack park
- 14 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 Mesa Verde
- 18 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 19 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 20 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 21 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 22 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 23 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 24 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 25 Seattle: Something Different?