I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
- 1 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 2 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 5 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 6 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 7 Hotels in New Orleans
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Logan Express
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 12 Great Beach's
- 13 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 14 National Parks?
- 15 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Columbus food !
- 18 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 19 Blue ridge parkway
- 20 Minnesota State Fair
- 21 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 24 Fires in Colorado
- 25 Seattle in July