I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 NYC Clubs for live music
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 9 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 ONP help
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 24 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 25 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO