I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 4 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 5 chicago to hibbing
- 6 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 9 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 12 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 13 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 14 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 15 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 16 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 17 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 18 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 19 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 22 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 23 Pacific coast road trip
- 24 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley