I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 4 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 5 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 6 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 12 Route Planning for East USA
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 19 universal studios and disney
- 20 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 21 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 22 How many states have you been to?
- 23 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 24 USA, Trip to the south
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)