I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 8 Our perfect day in Key West
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 13 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP