I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to pack
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 9 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Zion and Bryce in July
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 19 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 20 Kids Vacation Place
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork