I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 7 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 8 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 9 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 10 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 11 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 south west family trip itinerary
- 14 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 16 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 17 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 18 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 19 wasting time around JFK
- 20 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 21 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 22 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 23 SF Restaurant
- 24 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 25 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>