I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 Midway point
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 10 New York City
- 11 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 15 Arlington funeral plans
- 16 destin resorts
- 17 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 18 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 19 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 20 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 24 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 25 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip