I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 2 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 5 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 6 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 7 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 8 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 12 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 13 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Grand Canyon to LA
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Where to stay in NYC
- 18 Death Valley
- 19 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 20 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 21 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 22 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 23 Nashville 2016
- 24 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 25 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond