I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/luxlift-eye-cream/
- 2 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 3 Suisse Renewal
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 9 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary