I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 2 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 3 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 4 Discounted Rental Car?
- 5 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 6 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 7 CogniShield Reviews - Eradicate the Mental Fatique
- 8 http://www.revommerce.com/goji-diet/
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/telorevive-rejuvenating-night-cream/
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/solar-garcinia-reviews/
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 14 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 15 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 16 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 17 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 18 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 19 US or US territory beach resort
- 20 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 21 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 22 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 23 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 24 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 25 Hajj and Umrah Packages