I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Maine in May?
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 13 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 14 New Years Eve in NYC
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 17 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 20 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 21 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28