I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 3 Limo rental
- 4 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 10 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 12 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 13 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 14 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 15 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 16 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 17 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 20 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 23 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 24 Wedding gifts?
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016