I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Kauai golf
- 3 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 8 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 13 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Minneapolis Hotel
- 17 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 23 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 24 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 25 Seward to Anchorage