I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier