I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 Beer Bar - NYC
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 11 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 19 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging