I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with driving East to West
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Broken Arrow
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Cashless Toll roads.
- 7 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 8 Champaigne, Illinois
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Farewell from Ira
- 13 taking home sand
- 14 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 17 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 18 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 19 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 Back From Alaska
- 23 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 24 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI