I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 camaro hire in waikiki
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 4 Chicago Questions
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 7 Timeshare Nightmares
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Orlando for Work
- 15 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 charlotte
- 22 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 23 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 24 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report