I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great OR beach house locations?
- 2 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 5 Honeymoon on PCH
- 6 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 San Francisco transit options
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 16 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 17 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 18 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 22 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 23 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 24 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 25 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe