I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Charlotte restaurant help
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson