I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 3 Cashless Toll roads.
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 6 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 7 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 8 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 9 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 10 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 11 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 12 Farewell from Ira
- 13 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 14 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 15 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 16 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 17 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Help with driving East to West
- 20 taking home sand
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 22 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 23 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 24 Broken Arrow
- 25 Need a corporate sedan in JFK