I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 2 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 3 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 4 8 day trip to Florida
- 5 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 6 Week in Colorado
- 7 Moving to Dallas
- 8 Cape Cod visit in August
- 9 Florida Car Rental
- 10 Buying wine New York City
- 11 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 12 Holland Tulip Festival
- 13 Is this a new record for spam?
- 14 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 15 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 16 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 17 Nashville Public Transportation
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 25 Quick trip to New Mexico