I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 11 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 22 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?