I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airport to St Louis Arch area, taxi best option?
- 2 Trip Report: 3 weeks in the Southwest, May-June 2015
- 3 Road trip Canton, GA to Charleston, SC
- 4 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 5 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 6 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 7 11 days SE coast road trip
- 8 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 9 Booking accommodations through Trip Advisor, Expedia , etc.
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 North Carolina Triangle
- 13 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 14 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 15 What to do in Raleigh, NC?
- 16 Seattle in early August
- 17 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 18 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 19 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 20 Glacier NP Trip 2016
- 21 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 22 Minnesota to Colorado
- 23 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 24 Pittsburgh Trip
- 25 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore