I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 2 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 3 First time visit to California
- 4 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 5 New England and Eastern Canada
- 6 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 7 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 8 Hilton Head
- 9 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 10 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 11 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 12 Southern Road Trip
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 15 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 4 Days in LV
- 20 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 21 NYC hotel/July
- 22 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 23 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 24 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 25 Must see places in Washington & Oregon