I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Mobile Suggestions
- 5 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 6 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 7 Pensacola Suggestions
- 8 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 9 Nova Star
- 10 4 Days in LV
- 11 7 days in Colorado
- 12 louisiana bayou
- 13 October in Colorado
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 Biloxi Suggestions
- 16 myrtle beach
- 17 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 18 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 19 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 20 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 21 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 22 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 23 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 24 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 25 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels