I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 Phoenix restaurants
- 6 Washington, DC to Boston
- 7 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 8 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 9 San Diego Trip Report
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 rain in Kauai
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara