I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cayo Costa State Park
- 2 Cross Country NH to WA
- 3 Amish
- 4 best binocular for travel
- 5 2 months in Hawaii!
- 6 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 7 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 8 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 9 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 10 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 11 Utah, arizona part three
- 12 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 13 Providence question
- 14 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 17 3 day cruise from Boston
- 18 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 19 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 20 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 21 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 23 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 24 Seattle Hotels
- 25 Honeymoon Suggestions