I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 3 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 4 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 7 What to do in San Diego
- 8 Our Boston Getaway
- 9 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 10 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 13 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 What to do in New York?
- 18 When do school start again in August?
- 19 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 20 Disney for Florida residents
- 21 Yosemite
- 22 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 23 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 24 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 25 Must Sees in San Francisco