I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0m】／／메가스포츠카지노
- 2 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 3 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 4 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 5 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 6 Best route to Cody?
- 7 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 8 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 9 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 10 Las Vegas
- 11 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 12 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 17 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 18 50th in Hawaii
- 19 Florida Family vacation in California
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 traveling to Nashville
- 23 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 25 San Francisco California