I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 7 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 13 Seward to Anchorage
- 14 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 15 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 16 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG