I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 5 fort lauderdale
- 6 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 12 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 13 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 14 First Trip to Texas -
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 18 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 19 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 20 New Hampshire
- 21 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday