I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 3 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 7 Santa Barbara, California
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 11 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 18 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 19 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 20 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 21 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 moving to florida
- 24 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 25 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny