I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Some suggestions for a trip this winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 5 week in US/Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 16 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 23 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?