I am traveling to San Antonio for a conference in a few weeks and staying at the Crowne Plaza on Pecan St. I usually do a lot of walking around by myself after sitting around in seminars all day. When I checked the hotel on TripAdvisor, there were a few posts referring to the location of the hotel as on a "seedy" street. Hopefully, these are just Nervous Nellies? I live in a big city and often travel by myself, so I am not really anxious about it - just would like to get input from someone familiar with the area.
Solo traveler in San Antonio - walking after dark
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans