Last year I hiked a bit of Indian Canyons by myself (I'm a middle aged female). On our upcoming trip I'd like to do more of that and perhaps some of the trails on Mt. San Jacinto, taking the tram to the top. Is it adviseable to do this solo? I don't plan to go far. My spouse is not able to hike.
Solo Hiking around Palm Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and