Last year I hiked a bit of Indian Canyons by myself (I'm a middle aged female). On our upcoming trip I'd like to do more of that and perhaps some of the trails on Mt. San Jacinto, taking the tram to the top. Is it adviseable to do this solo? I don't plan to go far. My spouse is not able to hike.
Solo Hiking around Palm Springs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 A day in Dallas
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Door County Suggestions
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 12 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution