I am in my mid 30 and traveling (alone) to New Orleans for the first time over a long weekend. The hotel is at Lee Circle. Would it be safe for me to walk from the hotel to the French Quarter and to the Garden District? Or should I call a cab? I will only be out during the day time and not drinking alcohol, will be back at the hotel each day around 4 pm before it gets dark.
Solo female in New Orleans
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....