I am in my mid 30 and traveling (alone) to New Orleans for the first time over a long weekend. The hotel is at Lee Circle. Would it be safe for me to walk from the hotel to the French Quarter and to the Garden District? Or should I call a cab? I will only be out during the day time and not drinking alcohol, will be back at the hotel each day around 4 pm before it gets dark.
Solo female in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Will have five days in Savannah
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 4 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 5 Need some shade in Key West
- 6 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 7 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 Our perfect day in Key West
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Mesa Verde
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 20 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 21 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 22 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 23 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 24 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 25 NYC Clubs for live music