I am in my mid 30 and traveling (alone) to New Orleans for the first time over a long weekend. The hotel is at Lee Circle. Would it be safe for me to walk from the hotel to the French Quarter and to the Garden District? Or should I call a cab? I will only be out during the day time and not drinking alcohol, will be back at the hotel each day around 4 pm before it gets dark.
Solo female in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 New England Family Trip - August
- 3 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 4 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 5 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 6 Cell phone service in Moab
- 7 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 8 Zion the narrows
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Seattle Transportation??
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 19 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary