I am in my mid 30 and traveling (alone) to New Orleans for the first time over a long weekend. The hotel is at Lee Circle. Would it be safe for me to walk from the hotel to the French Quarter and to the Garden District? Or should I call a cab? I will only be out during the day time and not drinking alcohol, will be back at the hotel each day around 4 pm before it gets dark.
Solo female in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 2 Austin Food Trucks
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 6 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 7 searching for urban master planned community
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Condos near Disney World
- 10 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 11 family celebration trip
- 12 New England September
- 13 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 16 Hawaii Group Travel
- 17 New York To Ashville NC
- 18 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 Fmpden, are you there?
- 21 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 22 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 23 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 24 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 25 Charleston Islands