I am in my mid 30 and traveling (alone) to New Orleans for the first time over a long weekend. The hotel is at Lee Circle. Would it be safe for me to walk from the hotel to the French Quarter and to the Garden District? Or should I call a cab? I will only be out during the day time and not drinking alcohol, will be back at the hotel each day around 4 pm before it gets dark.
Solo female in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Monterey and Napa
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 6 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 7 New England in the fall
- 8 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 11 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Worst Restaurants in America
- 14 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 N California trip questions